Its A Wonderful Afterlife and Flipside Available Through Barnes & Noble; Amazon

The books are available through Amazon as a kindle or softcover. Click this link here to find it ON SALE!!! FLIPSIDE: A TOURIST'S GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE AFTERLIFE or here AT AMAZON IN PAPERBACK. AND FINALLY!!! IT'S AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AT BARNES AND NOBLE!!! THANK YOU!!
BARNES AND NOBLE'S FLIPSIDE The Film FLIPSIDE is now available at Gaiam.TV and Amazon

Friday

Dream Alert Network


I have this idea for a place where people can post dreams - unusual ones, that might have resonance for someone else.  I'm calling it dreamalertnetwork.com

Last night I dreamed I was in a movie theater and Lana Clarkson (the actress who died in the Phil Spector case) was on the screen.  It was a trailer or clip from something - perhaps the upcoming movie with Al Pacino for HBO. I don't know. I was sitting next to a friend who is a Grammy award winning producer.  The trailer kept running, and then a few rows ahead of me, Lana turned around and said hello. Only she was wearing a brunette wig. Not sure if she wanted to stay incognito, or if it was a way of saying "I'm still alive."

 I knew Lana briefly, we were in a comedy class together. I just remember she was really tall, and even in the dream, as we sat together and chatted, she was taller than me.  Funny, but we spent a bunch of time trying to exchange email addresses. I couldn't get a pen to write properly my email for her.




She was her usual funny self, only a brunette now, or at least wearing a brown hair wig.  When I woke I figured it was her way of saying "I'm not dead, I'm alive, and the guise that I wore in that life as a blond doesn't matter.  It's the inner core that counts."  Nice to see you again, Lana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Life Between Life Hypnotherapy?

GoodReads