Its A Wonderful Afterlife and Flipside Available Through Barnes & Noble; Amazon

The books are available through Amazon as a kindle or softcover. Click this link here to find it ON SALE!!! FLIPSIDE: A TOURIST'S GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE AFTERLIFE or here AT AMAZON IN PAPERBACK. AND FINALLY!!! IT'S AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AT BARNES AND NOBLE!!! THANK YOU!!
BARNES AND NOBLE'S FLIPSIDE The Film FLIPSIDE is now available at Gaiam.TV and Amazon

Tuesday

Flipside the Film

At long last....

It's almost here.  I've gotten back the first DVD of Flipside the documentary - it's 90 minutes long, and I had a couple of problems with the cover art.  So back it went to the manufacturer... and I'm waiting for the next proof to arrive.  I will post info here once it's up and running - and am exploring various ways to present it to the planet, in true DIY style.  Frankly, I'm a bit bored with the way things have shown up in bookstores, online, in distribution - since the topic is a new consciousness for the planet, perhaps a shift is in order for how that information gets to the planet.  Methinks.  So I will be exploring some various ways that folks can get the DVD, or live stream it through Amazon,  or perhaps some other fashion.  It will be located at FlipsideTheFilm.com - a site which I'm building as we speak.  Meanwhile, here's some clips:


Michael Newton in the 11 minute clip that gives some insight into Life between Life hypnotherapy.....

Paul Aurand and others in a shorter trailer for those with 5 minutes on their hands....

The whole magilla, if you can stand listening to me talk for 48 minutes about anything.....

Soon!  I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Life Between Life Hypnotherapy?

GoodReads