Its A Wonderful Afterlife and Flipside Available Through Barnes & Noble; Amazon

The books are available through Amazon as a kindle or softcover. Click this link here to find it ON SALE!!! FLIPSIDE: A TOURIST'S GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE AFTERLIFE or here AT AMAZON IN PAPERBACK. AND FINALLY!!! IT'S AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AT BARNES AND NOBLE!!! THANK YOU!!
BARNES AND NOBLE'S FLIPSIDE The Film FLIPSIDE is now available at Gaiam.TV and Amazon

Friday

My Life After Life


At the tail end of the "coast to coast" broadcast, I mentioned a book called "My Life After Life" - I'm mentioning it again because of an email I read the other day regarding the book.

Galen's book
It was written by Galen Stoller - a 16 year old boy who passed away a few years ago.  His father, a pediatrician, had a friend who is a psychic and he reached out to her to see if he could contact his son.  He did.  And the son suggested to his dad that he "write a book."  So the dad set about writing one - and after a year admitted that he just couldn't finish it.  The son said "No dad, not a book about you - a book about me, written by me."

So they set about doing so.  He channeled what his son was experiencing in the afterlife and wrote it down.  It's a vivid pretty mind blowing vision of what happens when we die.    I become interested in the book when I read about classrooms in the Afterlife that Galen was attending.  For those of you who've read "Flipside," these classrooms are reported quite a bit - and have been reported in James Van Praagh's book "Talking to Heaven" and other places.  In the film "Flipside" I recount my own between life session where it felt like I visited a couple of these classrooms.

I also wanted to know if the father (or the son) had known about reports of classrooms in the afterlife from any afterlife research - the father told me that he hadn't, nor had his son.  The accounts of these classrooms is pretty uniform - what I've gathered from my own research is that they are usually classes in energy transference - I visit two such classrooms in "Flipside" but from the point of view of an interloper - in Galen's case, he's a student in one of the chairs in his own classes.

But something happened the other day that will give this account further resonance.  The father got an email from a woman in St. Louis whose husband died.  They'd spent 50 years together and were very close.  She has a friend who is a medium, and the medium offered to contact her husband for her.  In the session, the husband said "there's a boy over here, his name is Galen and he's written a book. It has a red cover and a picture of Galen on the cover. I think it would help you understand what its like over here."

In her own words:"I first heard about Galen’s book from my husband, who is on the other side.  I was having a reading and (my husband) started describing a book with a red and green cover and gave the title.  The reader (medium) hadn’t heard about it because it had just been published.  I got the book, read it as fast as I could.  it is a beautiful book.  Then the next reading I had with my husband, we discussed it.  He wanted me to have more insight into what it was like where is now, although he stressed that it wasn’t just Galen’s environment but close... I asked him if he knew Galen and he said no, but the book was known there." -- 

The medium says she'd never heard of the book or the title.  The father had just self published it, so it wasn't widely known.  But the deceased husband said "I'm not in the same place as Galen, but his book accurately describes the journey and passage here."  The woman wrote to Galen's dad to thank him for publishing this book - which her husband had led her to.

For me, I'm happy to know that our work - here or there - can be observed or examined.  Wow. Perhaps bookstores over there are doing better than they are over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Life Between Life Hypnotherapy?

GoodReads