Its A Wonderful Afterlife and Flipside Available Through Barnes & Noble; Amazon

The books are available through Amazon as a kindle or softcover. Click this link here to find it ON SALE!!! FLIPSIDE: A TOURIST'S GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE AFTERLIFE or here AT AMAZON IN PAPERBACK. AND FINALLY!!! IT'S AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AT BARNES AND NOBLE!!! THANK YOU!!
BARNES AND NOBLE'S FLIPSIDE The Film FLIPSIDE is now available at Gaiam.TV and Amazon

Monday

10 Meditations to ponder

 Here are ten meditations that have come from "spirit guides" during deep hypnosis sessions.

 These come from sessions I did not film, and are not in "Flipside" except for the last two which come from my own session. Worth repeating.

For a Michael Newton trained hypnotherapist near you, check out NewtonInstitute.org where they have a list.  It takes a little time and effort, but if you'd like to connect to your spirit guide - and according to the thousands of reports during this kind of therapy from across the planet, we all have one - they have a searchable list on their site.
















1. Go with the Flow. 

 2. Start experiencing life in the moment. 

 3. Accept and Forgive everything that comes to you. 

 4. Focus on Love and Joy. 

 5. Get in touch with your Guides. 

 6. Let Go - stop resisting, realize we are not in control, expand internally. (Let go of fear, anger, resentment)  

7. Notice what connects you to others; not what separates you. 

 8. Focus on acts of kindness without wanting anything in return. 

 9. Destroy vanity in all its forms. (Money, fame, looks) 

 10. Stop judging others. Love your neighbor as yourself because they are yourself.


3 comments:

  1. All good points.
    Your post bought a smile to my face when I saw -
    9. Destroy vanity in all its forms.
    (Money, fame, looks)
    As I was reading an article about Angelina Jolie in "Vanity Fair" (Oct 2011)
    ,which is next to me on my desk...but I'm not going to destroy it.
    Sorry.-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I got a chance to know Angelina while working on the film "Salt." Contrary to popular media, she's about the least vain person I've met. A great sense of humor. The odd thing about the "destroy vanity" quote was one morning I awoke to hear someone speaking to me in Latin; "vanum populatum." I don't speak Latin, but it means annihilate vanity. I thought "I live in LA, where do I start?" But a year later when I did an LBL session, I used it as a trick question to prove I wasn't led during the hypnosis in the session. In my list of questions was "what's the meaning of vanum populatum?" knowing only I knew the answer. And when I addressed it to my spirit guides, they laughed and said "ask Rich, he knows the answer." I realized 2 things; he didn't say "you know the answer" - he was referring to my temp self; Rich. And I saw in that moment I was the one who whispered it in my own ear, knowing I'd google it and the meaning would be deeper. Its related to the Zen "destroy the ego" but more specifically to the destructive or false things of the ego. So please save your VF (I get it too) but see the ads and fame and wealth as examples of all that has no inherent meaning. That's why the "see what connects you rather than what separates us" is equally important. Thx for posting and allowing me to muse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE:
    "...but see the ads and fame and wealth as examples of all that has no inherent meaning".
    That's exactly what I was thinking while flicking through the magazine,but VF does have some great articles...I bought this magazine (Oct 2011) last year and only started reading it in the last fortnight,but what struck me about Angie is how down to earth and spiritual(and guided)she seems to be.
    Same with Brad...I've always been a fan of his work,on a spiritual level,since his performance in "Fight Club".

    I actually rented the movie "Salt" out last week and watched it.Being an Aussie myself,Noyce's work has impressed me,but I didn't realize he had directed this until seeing your Chicago book talk on You Tube.
    I saw on IMDB that Ange has signed (maybe) to make "Salt 2".

    "Go with the Flow" has been how I've let life lead me over the past two years and it's a great,although free-falling type experience not knowing where life will lead me.
    I let synchronicity guide me and I couldn't help thinking about the parallels between Angie's life and the lady who seems to lead a similar life (apart from being a movie star) in helping children in this synchronicity post here -
    http://www.synchrosecrets.com/synchrosecrets/?p=11927
    You'll see in the comments section of that story that I mentioned you and put a link to your blog.
    I bought a kindle edition of "Flipside" the other day from Amazon and look forward to reading it soon.
    I think it's important work that you're involved in here.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

What Is Life Between Life Hypnotherapy?

GoodReads