Its A Wonderful Afterlife and Flipside Available Through Barnes & Noble; Amazon

The books are available through Amazon as a kindle or softcover. Click this link here to find it ON SALE!!! FLIPSIDE: A TOURIST'S GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE AFTERLIFE or here AT AMAZON IN PAPERBACK. AND FINALLY!!! IT'S AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AT BARNES AND NOBLE!!! THANK YOU!!
BARNES AND NOBLE'S FLIPSIDE The Film FLIPSIDE is now available at Gaiam.TV and Amazon

Wednesday

Chief Seattle and Walking Dr. Drew into the Flipside

Came across this quote today, courtesy of Iands.org

"There is no death, only a change of worlds." Chief Seattle.

Chief Seattle didn't have 10 years of filming people under deep hypnosis under his belt. (Or the 2000 cases from Dr. Helen Wambach, or the 7000 from Michael Newton) (There's dispute whether he actually said these words - even if he's accurate - the dispute is argued here the speech was printed here)*

He just had the wisdom and insight from thousands of years, of a people who understood the nature of reality, when those pale faces did not.  Still do not.

"NOT GONE. JUST NOT HERE." Maybe it's better in caps.




Iands.org has a number of near death experiences worth examining in light of this "between life research" and what I've been filming. This is from their website today:

From Peter N's NDE (NDERF):

"I felt the small of my back involuntarily arch off the road as a flood of searing pain hammered its way through me. It was as if my whole body was trying to get away from itself. I felt my back start to lower back to the road as what I knew to be a tremendous wave of loss of place and self-started to surge up in me. This wave distressed me very considerably as I knew that it was so strong and was rising so fast that I might not be able to resist it at all. As this thought came to me, I sensed a quick movement near my head as someone came to kneel beside me. I thought I heard words like, 'We're nurses! Get out the way! Move back!' I looked to see a face near me then felt the wave start to swamp me. I knew I was not going to be able to resist it, it was so strong. It was rising too fast for me to get a hold of and deal with it. I felt it rising, I felt myself losing, and... (It was at this point that, I would later know, I lost consciousness.)

I was in a dark, blank, black place. I could see nothing at all but blackness. Though I had registered that this was so it was not a matter that in any way I felt concerned about. I seemed to be disinterested in this. It was also the case that I seemed not to have a body, I was existing only as consciousness, and this did not in any way concern me. What was of more interest to me was the nature of something else that was occurring. (I would note that over the years I have read accounts of NDEs in which this kind of situation is spoken of as being a 'void'. I do very much see the parallels between what I have written and the descriptions of such 'voids'. However, I have not used the term here, as I did not experience this place as a 'void' while I was in it. Specifically, I did not have any experience of 'negation' of anything at all while in this phase of the experience. I just experienced it, as it was a 'dark, blank, black place'. However, I do see how others may refer to this as a 'void' particularly so if there is sense of 'negation' associated to being in that place.)

It seemed to be the case that I had somehow asked a question. When, how and why I had come to ask this question I did not know. But, by backtracking on my emotions, I knew that I had seemed to have asked a question about my family - about the people that I cared for. I had asked this question as if I was in some way concerned about their future. As if I thought or felt that there might be some kind of impediment to my being able to help them. And the notion of this impediment, whatever it was, made me feel very sad. The feeling was like that I would not be there for them. I had no idea as to why I had had these thoughts, and why I had these feelings - only that this was so. In some ways, it seemed to me that my feelings understood something that did not have a direct, fully cognizant, analogue in my thoughts. As I noted this and noted its existence something happened which very briefly took me by surprise but in no way frightened me. A voice came into being.

Where the voice came from I had no idea, but I could recognize that its source was exterior to me. However, though being exterior, it had such a power in terms of authority, understanding and gentleness that so affected my feelings as to make me feel as if in some way the voice were entering me in a way that I had never experienced a voice to do before. The presence of this voice manifesting around, and then, inside me, seemed to be soothing my sadness away in some way. The voice was saying outside me and also inside me, 'It's okay. They'll be fine. Nothing can hurt them. They cannot even be touched.' At the same time as this was happening I had a strong sense of a being that was close beside me, but I could not see it as it was so black and dark in this place.

I would have to say that this voice was curious to me because of a strange effect it had that I had not experienced before. Though it was evident that it was literally answering a question its answer did not manifest in me in a way that I understood, for its effect was such that it was clear to me that I was being given the essence of an understanding (not just receiving what, in ordinary life, we would call an answer). 

The very strange thing about this was that in the way that it was being given to me it seemed that the voice was actually communicating to something inside me that actually already knew of the validity of the answer that was being communicated. The voice was communicating directly to a part of me that knew that this was true. There was an amazing sense of authority embedded in that voice and the communication. It was clear that the being that was producing the communication wasn't guessing as to the truth of its answer, it was utterly clear that it knew what it was talking about. No if's, no but's, no maybe's, it knew.

There was then something like a very brief pause. In ordinary life, we might say that it was something like taking time for thought. However, what I seemed to be doing was something that I hadn't been aware of doing before. I seemed to be comparing my sensations of sadness against the understanding that the voice had given me. It was as if I was comparing them in some kind of terms that could be best described as 'how two frequencies matched each other'."

https://goo.gl/DpbpiZ


I recommend checking out these stories at IANDS' Facebook page - they're pretty consistent and mirror the research that I've been doing for a decade, filming people under deep hypnosis.

Here's the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/IANDS.NDE/posts/1736628353055269

Iands is the International Association for Near Death Studies - and they have chapters all over the world.  It's a place where people can report what happened to them without any bias or judgment - in fact they start their sessions with an admonition to "listen with an open mind."  If people saw something disturbing or witnessed something distressing, this is a place where they can share it with others, and others can talk about their "near death events."

I've spoken at a number of Iands groups - including Chicago, Upstate NY, Virginia Beach, San Diego, Tucson, Phoenix, Orange County, LA and Santa Barbara... and at their last year's national convention in Orlando. (Part one below)




So how am I so confident that what my research shows mirrors what is in the research of Dr. Helen Wambach and Michael Newton?  (Dr. Wambach did sessions with 2000 patients before publishing a decade prior to Michael Newton, who had 7000 cases over his 40 year career, interviewing people under deep hypnosis about the afterlife - or "Journey of Souls.")

What I found in Dr. Wambach's research that mirrors Michael Newton's is that we:

A. All have a spirit guide.  You may not be aware of yours, but that doesn't mean that your guide isn't aware of you.  You may not have access to your guide, but that doesn't mean your guide doesn't have access to you.  As I do in this brief example of "the Martini Technique" - (I just made that up) is that I speak directly to people's guides and ask them to help them access other information.  Like:

B. We all have a council.  These are wise elders who have overseen all of our lifetimes.  For references on councils, I suggest checking out Michael Newton's books, or my books (based on 45 sessions I've filmed, 5 I've done myself) or even the eulogy that Dave Schultz's father Phillip gave when his son died.  He revealed (in PA accounts) during the service, that his son had come to him when he was 5 and said "My council said I could come and teach a lesson in love, but I won't be here very long."  He told Phillip they were "old men with gray hair."

As we hear in this brief glimpse below - in my "interview with Dr. Drew" - they don't always have gray hair, they aren't all male, and depending upon your path and journey, the number varies (in Newton's research he said he'd only run into between 6 and 12).  In the sessions I've filmed (either while someone is under hypnosis, or it's just me asking questions) I've found the number varies from 3 to 12.  Everyone has them, and you earned their participation on your council.

Which means you lived some difficult lifetime, learned some difficult lesson, and "earned" them the way someone might earn a Doctoral title - sometimes they wear ornaments that reflect what you've learned (as noted in the clips below.)  But for those of you familiar with Dr. Drew (who isn't?) he graciously allowed me to badger him life on the air for 15 minutes, so you could see for yourself how far we got.

The point is; everyone is different. Everyone has their own council members. Dr. Drew "spoke to" three during this event - and was not familiar with the term or the concept.  People may argue (as I bet Dr. Drew would) that somehow I had him "under hypnosis" while he was "viewing these events."  As I point out in my summation of what had just transpired, that doesn't account for EVERYONE who has these sessions talking to members of their council, even when they have never heard of a council, have no idea what their "council" is, and in this filmed event, he actually says "What's my council?"

As I point out to Dr. Drew, I was talking to his spirit guide and not to him.  He may have no conscious idea (or cryptomnesia - because I'm the only one doing this kind of short hand review) but his "spirit guide" does know what I'm talking about.  So when I say "Take Dr. Drew to visit his council" - he (or she) knows what I'm referring to, even if Dr. Drew does not. (As is the case in this interview.)

To recap, one was a woman dressed like a pilgrim (represented the qualities of "kindness and history") the second was dressed like a Nakota Sioux (represented "Patience and healing" and he experiences a healing during this session).  The last person I asked to speak to was the "moderator"of his group.  This is the person who normally speaks on behalf of everyone present during these events (according to Newton's research we have two mandatory visits to the council - once prior to incarnating to go over what we plan to accomplish, and once upon our return when we recap what we learned.)

Watch for yourself:



I've done this live on the air with a radio personality (Heather Wade) and live on stage with people from the audience. I'll post that soon.

Here is the one in Santa Barbara - I had no plans to do this kind of exploration prior to this talk, but wound up having two people come on stage and they both got to someplace they weren't consciously aware of:




As we approach the New Year, please take a moment to reflect on all the folks and friends you've lost over the past few years, and allow into your consciousness that it's possible they are not gone, they just aren't here.  Apparently, just allowing for that possibility, according to recent interviews, opens our minds up to communication from them. (That is, if you want to communicate with them.) Happy New Year.

(*As to the controversy of whether Seattle said these words, here's the excerpt from the column where he was quoted in 1887 (from a talk in 1855): 

"Every part of this soil is sacred in the estimation of my people. Every hillside, every valley, every plain and grove, has been hallowed by some sad or happy event in days long vanished. Even the rocks, which seem to be dumb and dead as the swelter in the sun along the silent shore, thrill with memories of stirring events connected with the lives of my people, and the very dust upon which you now stand responds more lovingly to their footsteps than yours, because it is rich with the blood of our ancestors, and our bare feet are conscious of the sympathetic touch. 

Our departed braves, fond mothers, glad, happy hearted maidens, and even the little children who lived here and rejoiced here for a brief season, will love these somber solitudes and at eventide they greet shadowy returning spirits. 

And when the last Red Man shall have perished, and the memory of my tribe shall have become a myth among the White Men, these shores will swarm with the invisible dead of my tribe, and when your children's children think themselves alone in the field, the store, the shop, upon the highway, or in the silence of the pathless woods, they will not be alone. 

In all the earth there is no place dedicated to solitude. At night when the streets of your cities and villages are silent and you think them deserted, they will throng with the returning hosts that once filled them and still love this beautiful land. The White Man will never be alone.

 Let him be just and deal kindly with my people, for the dead are not powerless. Dead, did I say? There is no death, only a change of worlds."  

 I would only offer that the idea that we can visit as spirits was not something common among the people who were inhabiting his lands, so for syntax and mythological reasons, it "sounds" like it was from Chief Seattle or someone familiar with the concept that we don't die, we return to the "Great Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Life Between Life Hypnotherapy?

GoodReads