Its A Wonderful Afterlife and Flipside Available Through Barnes & Noble; Amazon

The books are available through Amazon as a kindle or softcover. Click this link here to find it ON SALE!!! FLIPSIDE: A TOURIST'S GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE THE AFTERLIFE or here AT AMAZON IN PAPERBACK. AND FINALLY!!! IT'S AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AT BARNES AND NOBLE!!! THANK YOU!!
BARNES AND NOBLE'S FLIPSIDE The Film FLIPSIDE is now available at Gaiam.TV and Amazon

Friday

Flipside the Film

As I try to solve the small sound issues for the film, I realize its time to release the film anyway - and when I do solve the problems, will have some feedback from you.  So, without further adieu, you can find it at www.flipsidethefilm.com or here: FLIPSIDE THE DOCUMENTARY FILM

I've made the film available to whatever you can afford - $5 - $10 - just follow the link below and you'll be watching the film in a few minutes. If you have any trouble email me at curatedcontent@gmail.com - or click on the above link and go to Amazon.com for live streaming options.

Let me know what you think!!!!

Your Choice!

Rich Martini

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Life Between Life Hypnotherapy?

GoodReads